Music: Ceo9Eleven - No Time (Prod by Akodaz)

Darrell Morris.Stage name CEO9ELEVEN and that name came from a old friend of mine (Parris Armstrong -AKA- Sarap. I mean it fitted me so well because it's my birthday.and do to all the lives that was taken on that day it made History so that alone is a day that will never be forgotten.I am from Chicago Westside and I stated doing music at  the age 15 my first real track I did was with a artist name lunatic the Messiah.then I relocated to the state of IOWA in 2002 where I and others form a group Known as 456 FMG.and from there I've worked with  and open up different venues with artists locally and mainstream.Bone thugs Harmony,Young Dro, Gorilla Zoe,  The and more just to name a few.I ve also have the change to work with Apena Akeem Abiola popularly  known as AKODAZ The Producer award winner out of African Nigeria on my new single TITLE (NO TIME) prod and mixed by Akodaz 

0 your thaughts:

wow. it cool